10.31.2007

competition :: great meter read out

kongratulations to UNDERBLOG for his closest guess
aktual answer: BK won by 353%.... blame three meals instead of two, lots of frying, and lots of lighting. plus, supermarket attached to dominoes has no fridgeables.


this is a potentially confusing graphix summarizing the readings.

>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <<


>> the great meter read out <<

/description
classifikation :: competition
participation :: mandatory
overview :: i officially kataloged two commercial gas meters at 7:30pm wed oct 24th [local time]. your job is to predikt which meter has the higher reading in one amerikan week.

/voting
method :: leave komment explaining who will win and by what percent.
deadline :: 11:59pm central daylight time, tuesday oct 30th.

/winner
revealed after 1:30am central time, thursday nov 1st.

/play
until the competition endline, present inquiries about either business via komments and i'll provide best possible answer.

>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <<


/meter BK
burger king [amerikan chain] and chow noodles [local eatery]
tory street & courtenay place

>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <<


/meter DOMINO
domino's pizza [amerikan chain] and han yang asian market [local grocer]
elizabeth street & cambridge terrace

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

meter BK...simply for reasons of greater visible lighting.

also, are you sure the meters correspond purely to the four (two in each case) establishments you described?

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure they correlate. i spent all afternoon looking for single meters and this was the closest i could come. do you have a percentage BK will win by?

Anonymous said...

Anne said....

Meter Competitions must something people without jobs hold!

koo' said...

your competitions and punctuations are both so confusing. but i'll go with domino.

Anonymous said...

BK by 32.4 per cent. I'll withhold my reasoning until after you award the prize to the winner.

Unknown said...

Good gravy, I miss a few days of your blog and look what happens. Golden Girls, Cosby, Dentists, and now meters? :) I vote for Dominos by 27%.

Anonymous said...

I'll go with BK by 10%.

koo' said...

well?

Mary said...

Did I win? I think maybe I won!

Anonymous said...

mary, you were the furthest of anyone from winning.

does UB have a speech? what was your reasoning?

Anonymous said...

How did that "." get in there? I meant 324 per cent.

Anyway, the BK side had two "restaurants" as I recall, and BK's is notorious for "flaming" their burgers. Plus no one actually eats Domino's Pizza right? I assumed they used uranium to melt the white Velveeta they place on their pizze. ..

Anonymous said...

I've decided I should replicate your competition... but instead of voting on meters, we'll vote on what color I'll dye my hair. Time for something different...