5.26.2008

i adore adam west


i adore adam west.

playing the TV loud to annoy my neighbors, i learned batman was on during lunch.

the joker called "lucky pierre" the best--and luckiest--criminal attorney... after batman verified the number was local.

later adam west remarked it's not often a bachelor like himself gets a delicious homecooked meal--then excused himself as a bachelor and spinster ought not be alone unchaperoned. of course, his real motivation was the bat signal.

let's not forget the bat fly swatter--used since the bat bug bomb was in the bat mobile--to kill an algerian fruit fly infected with sleeping sickness

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Batman. And Get Smart.

Unknown said...

They should re-make the original Batman serials with Steve Carrel instead of Mr. West.

But still have Burt Ward as Robin.

Anonymous said...

i hope that's a pro-steve-carrel comment and not an anti-adam-west comment, or else you're fired from reading this blog, simon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It was most definitely meant to be Pro-Steve, not Anti-Adam. And to prove my Batman devotion, I present the following Brighter Side post from last October:

http://tinyurl.com/6g2vfu

(I had to remove my previous post, as the link to the blog entry was too long. I have not TinyURL'd it...)