2.14.2008

blog muse


i want to blog, but i'm suffering from blogger's block.

i tried to cure it with half a block of hazelnut chocolate, but not even the carrot cake chaser cleaned out the cobwebs.

and now i've sunken to the lowest form of blog entries: the food post. i'm hoping things don't get any eWorse for this domain name.

maybe my life has been too good recently... i'm writing my best movie yet... enjoying my spare time more than i have... eating good food.... even the air tastes extra crisp...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should worry about your life being "too good"... the rain will come again. Ultimately you can spend time documenting your life, or you can go out and live it. Sometimes it's tough to do both.

Unknown said...

When you get your movie written, and finally produced, you should refuse to let it be shown in the cinema at which you worked.

Excepting, of course, if it's a terrible movie (which I highly doubt), in which case you should *only* let it be shown in the cinema at which you worked.

Mary said...

I made a hamburger goulashy sort of thing tonight which I never do and was just adding random assorted things and then I realized it seemed to be missing something so I rumaged through my spices and stuff and found a packet of secret special garlic powder I got from you so I sprinkled some in and then it attained perfection.

I tought your food post deserved a food reply. And a run on sentence.