11.06.2007

my best day ever

today was a series of amazing events:

1. i had a good interview at a movie theatre for a super-part-time job that would allow me to watch tons of free movies.

2. after worrying i'd be stuck in sydney with no hotel over new years, i finally found one that wasn't $1000/night.

3. i did coffee with an actress i met after her play this weekend. it was not a date, but i can't imagine her not liking me.... it's just her boyfriend i'm unsure of....

4. i pre-finished writing my second movie. it's readable from start to finish, but there's 8 minutes in the middle i skipped the first time through.... gotta finish them tomorrow.

3. my flatmate took his certification exam, which means he's done studying. we celebrated with a game of risk.

2. i got a new sworn enemy on facebook.

1. i'm going to bed early, which means i get to read even more harry potter before falling asleep!

7 comments:

Laura said...

What a great day!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day. I'm jealous...I've always wanted to work at a movie theatre and get into free movies.

koo' said...

yey! things are on the up (except for the "boat")

Mary said...

I work at a theater so I can get into shows for free too!

Anonymous said...

I am just commenting on this page to comment. I find you all only comment with each other when there is a new picture. So no more commenting on prior pictures for me! That is my only comment.

Anonymous said...

g.b., When you come back to the U.S., I promise I will play Risk with you (now that I know it is a healthy part of an amazing day).
P.S. There is a new commercial here about a guy named "Steve" who earns frequent flyer miles, and a major new show, "Pushing up Daisies," with a character named "Ned." Hope they didn't steal your plot....

Anonymous said...

don't be silly, anne. we all know girls don't play risk. they're genetically predisposed against dice rolling.