10.16.2007

rope's end



it's missing an apostrophe, but all in all a pretty appropriate sign for me to live near.

waited by the door ALL DAY for internet people to come.... only to find out my flatmate told me the wrong day: it's tomorrow [as in "the internet is coming tomorrow" not as in "today is tomorrow" unless you're reading this from the central time zone in which case my today is your tomorrow]

although, a guy did come to the door today and said, "don't worry mate-i'm not hear to sell you broadband or anything..." then went on about neglected kids.... little did he know i really wanted the broadband... he should start "i've got broadband" and then once your interested say "kids suffer"... i like to think that me getting broadband will help children somehow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you getting broadband will help the children. For one, you'll be in a better mood and might stop scaring kids on the streets. Isn't that reason enough?

Anonymous said...

That's funny; I just finished a report that fills a 3 inch binder so my sign says, "At wit's end." I hope it's not true. I know I'm still funnier than gb!
ah

Neddy Boy said...

You MUST start before you can END